$67 000 - $75 000 a year
Shift and Schedule
Weekend availability, No nights, Day shift
Information about the company
Spark Lines Inc. is an international company with more than 1500 team members. We are the manufacturer of Goodyear licensed car accessories in the USA, Canada and Mexico. We sell window deflectors, custom fit rubber mats, tonneau covers, hood protectors, running boards and mud flaps for most pickups, SUVs and cars.
Full Job Description
The warehouse manager is responsible for the day-to-day organization and management of the warehouse, which includes the efficient use of all resources, meeting deadlines for receiving and shipping goods, as well as general warehouse management and general warehouse safety rules. This position will safely, correctly and efficiently check/test the quality, load, ship materials based on the specifics of the materials ordered, used and received by the Company. The warehouse manager properly manages company policies and ensures that the required standards for work assignments and labor laws are met in the warehouse receiving department on an ongoing basis from one product to another and from one employee to another.
• Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
• Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
• Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
• Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
• Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues daily.
• Ensure all associates follow policies and work rules including safety work rules.
• Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate participation.
• Scheduling associate shifts based on customer requirements.
• Interview, hire, and train new associates.
• Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services performed.
• 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience in the warehouse.
• Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as needed.
• Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete flooring and in varying temperatures
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third-Party experience preferred
• BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is a plus but no required
• Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
• The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse environment.
• Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
• Intermediate computer experience, ideally with Microsoft products.
• Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking.
• College degree is a plus.
• This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The job responsibilities and tasks described herein may be modified and expanded over time.
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off