The Normit CH creaming honey machines are a universal high performance system, which, thanks to its modular design and a wide range of options, can be used for producing cream honey, both in large as well as in small quantities, and regardless of the quality of the initial product.
All versions of the Normit CH honey creamers feature an automatic control system, which allows programming the particular mode of honey processing that you require.
The Profi version of the Normit CH creaming honey equipment allows producing creamed honey on an industrial scale thanks to the significant reduction in crystallization time. The Profi model features all the options of the Medium model, as well as a vacuum system, which allows reducing the time of preparing creamed honey to 3.5–4 hours or 100-150 kg per hour for CH 400 model (crystallization only, not including preliminary processing).
The Profi model of a CH Honey creamer allows air inclusions to be efficiently eliminated from the product, which in turn facilitates the formation of crystals at the necessary size, and significantly increases the shelf life of the creamed honey that is prepared.
1. Only in creaming machines Normit processlasts only a few hours.
2. Do not need special facilities, everything you need is already built into the machine.
3. Installation is very compact and allows you to pre-dissolve the honey, and there are models working under vacuum.
4. Possible to produce a cream-honey, even with the addition of various components such as berries, nuts, dry juice and others.
5. Stable crystallized structure of the finished product.
6. More product resistance to delamination.
7. The equipment is manufactured in our factory in Slovakia with the performance of components manufactured in Europe only.
Price for the CH400 model.
Talk to our friendly sales representative about your capacity and requirements and they will help you choose the perfect honey creaming equipment for you. Consultation is free. Everything is manufactured in our factory in Slovakia, Eu.